Delhi Civil Defence Volunteer Recruitment 2021 notification has been announced by the Revenue Department, Government of Delhi (NCT). The department is looking for the various Civil Defence Volunteer Jobs in Delhi due to the pandemic of Corona Virus. If you’re found yourself qualified with this particular Volunteer Job in Delhi Civil Defence, Delhi Civil Defence Vacancy 2021 then also need to apply before the due date. Here we Provide Delhi Civil Defence Volunteer Recruitment 2021.
Delhi Civil Defence Recruitment 2021 Notification
The applicants who want the fresh Sarkari Job Update on Delhi Defence then this article will help all of them. Recently the Delhi Government has updated the notification for the various volunteer positions. You can read the full advertisement notification below and check your eligibility for the Delhi Civil Defence Volunteer Job Notification.
|Department Name||Revenue Department, Government of Delhi (NCT)|
|Education||8th, 10th, +2 class or above|
|Age Limit||Minimum: 18 Years|
|Application Mode||Through Online/ Offline|
|Pay Scale||As per Delhi Govt norms.|
|Application Fees||Refer Official Website|
|Selection Process||1. Written Test|
2. Document Verification
- The applicant must be a citizen of India, or Sikkim or Bhutan or of Nepal.
- Minimum 4th class pass and this condition may also be relaxed by the controller.
- NOC from the existing employer if already working anywhere else.
- Physically fit and mentally alert.
- Members of the following services are eligible for enrolment in the Delhi civil defence corps: a. Armed Forces of the Union. b. Police Force; c. Fire, d. Territorial army or Auxiliary Forces
- The above-mentioned regulation shall not apply to Government employees.
The minimum age limit is 18 years. Kindly check the official notification for more information.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
Good salaries will be given to the selected applicants for the volunteer jobs in Delhi.
There is no application fee.
Kindly check the official notification for selection process.
How to Apply?
All the interested and eligible applicants can submit their self-attested copies of the original documents at Citizen Service Centre (CSC). If you want to apply online then you need to submit the scanned your documents on the e-District Official website. Physical verification of documents is compulsory at the counter even if you are applying online.